Freeman Yoder Auctions is pleased to present:
The Collection of Dr. Daniel and Lillian Enerson
Dr. Daniel Enerson, a surgeon in the Pittsburgh area, and his first wife, Lillian Enerson, began collecting art and antiques in the 1960s. They were early collectors of Asian Art (Japan, China) and American art and furniture, as well as English and European art and antiques. Their collection includes prints, paintings, cameras, rugs, glass, ceramics and pottery, and toys and memorabilia and reflects their broad tastes and appetite for the hand-made object.
Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 9:00AM
(LIVE and ONLINE bidding)
A small sample of notable pieces to be sold:
- A Dower chest from Eastern PA dated 1793
- An early 19th Century grandfather clock with hand-painted moon face dial.
- A large, framed Chinese scroll from the Chien Dynasty (circa 1760)
- A Philadelphia map by Scull & Heap – copper plate engraving – 1777
- An Empire-style mahogany settee exhibited at the 1893 World’s Fair.
- “Jane Avril” lithograph poster by Toulouse-Lautrec.
To view the catalog and/or register to bid visit:
Click HERE to view this and any of our previous online auctions.
Saturday, July 14, 2018 starting at 9:00 AM
AUCTIONEER: FREEMAN YODER, Lic# AU005487
TERMS: Cash, Credit Card or Approved PA Check with proper ID, 6% PA Sales Tax applies. Announcements made on day of sale, take precedence of any in the advertising.